Doosan Announces Its Top-Performing North American Dealers of 2021
(SUWANEE, Ga. – May 2022) Doosan Infracore North America announces its top-performing dealers of 2021. The top 10 dealers are among more than 170 Doosan construction equipment dealers in North America.
Doosan annually recognizes its heavy equipment dealers that have excelled in providing top-level performance in sales, parts and service to customers in their respective markets. The following enterprises are the top 10 Doosan dealers of 2021 (headquarters in parentheses):
- Barry Equipment Co. (Webster, Massachusetts) — fifth consecutive year
- Best Line Leasing, Inc. (State College, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Mandan, Inc. (Mandan, North Dakota) — fourth consecutive year
- Brown’s Industrial Sales (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada) — second consecutive year
- Capital Tractor, Inc. (Greenwich, New York)
- CG Equipment (Guelph, Ontario, Canada) — third consecutive year
- G. Stone Commercial Division (Middlebury, Vermont) — second consecutive year
- Ironhide Equipment, Inc. (Grand Forks, North Dakota)
- Paul Equipment and Sons (Balmoral, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Westerra Equipment (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
Top Doosan Dealer of 2021
Barry Equipment was the overall top-performing Doosan dealer in North America in 2021. The company was founded in 1985 by Tom Barry and has been a Doosan dealer since 2004. In early 2022, Barry Equipment announced a new location in South Windsor, Connecticut, complementing two locations in Webster, Massachusetts. The company serves customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York.