Doosan Infracore North America, LLC, announces its top-performing equipment dealerships of 2018. These Doosan dealer enterprises have demonstrated a high quality of customer service to provide exceptional sales, parts and services to their customers, scoring well on their annual dealer performance reviews.
The top 2018 Doosan dealers include the following enterprises (headquarters in parentheses):
- Barry Equipment (Webster, Massachusetts)
- Best Line Equipment (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Buffalo (Lockport, New York)
- Bobcat of Mandan (Mandan, North Dakota)
- Bobcat of Omaha (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Capital Tractor (Greenwich, New York)
- Earthworks Equipment (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Equipment East (Dracut, Massachusetts)
- Gateway Bobcat of Missouri (Valley Park, Missouri)
- Paul Equipment (Balmoral, New Brunswick)
- Wilson Equipment (Central Point, Oregon)
“These enterprises worked hard in 2018 to ensure they met or exceeded our expectations for serving our Doosan customers,” says Todd Roecker, Doosan Director of Dealer Management and Marketing. "We thank them for their hard work and dedication to ensuring our customers have the best experience at the local dealership.”
Our top Doosan dealerships are being recognized for their continued success in sales, parts and service
Representatives from the top Doosan dealers earned a spot on the Doosan Dealer Advisory Council, a group of individuals that serve as a resource for Doosan Infracore North America and provide feedback to the Doosan leadership team.